Saturday, January 23, 2010

Happy Birthday Denise!!!



Happy Birthday to my very best friend in the whole world!!! I hope your birthday wishes come true!

I scrapped this with "Chic & Glamour" kit by Mely Designs. It is gorgeous!
You can buy the kit here: http://www.digiscrapbooking.ch/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=22_74&products_id=2159

Sorry if I've been ignoring the blog lately. Started a new job - sort of - part time. I try to access the computer but it's soooo slow. Haven't done much scrapping lately either.

I would really like to try my hand at designing/making some digiscrap elements. If I do and they're halfway decent, I'll have them here on my blog for free!!

Have a great weekend everyone!




2 comments:

  1. Angi-

    Your LO turned out wonderful. I hope that your friend loves it as much as I do.

    Thanks for coming to the Speed Scrap today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so wonderful! I like it!

    ReplyDelete