Thursday, January 3, 2013

Happy New Year!!!

Wow - So sorry about not posting for soooooooo long! It's been crazy. With my hubby working out of state & 4 kids in school with homework every day & 2 kids in school sports (which means practice every day) - I just couldn't keep up. Heck, I couldn't even keep up with the housecleaning! But now Dave has a job back home, so I hope things lighten up a bit. But I have a feeling not, because now we just bought a Subway restaurant! Because I had no time, I did scale back on my CT duties & Praise teams I was on. Now, I'm on the store CT for Brownie Scraps - a template only store. And some exciting news they have:
You can get more info HERE: AND for all you 365/52 Project doers, Brownie Scraps is having a 15% sale on those style templates: So why not go shopping while's there's a sale???? Hugs to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment