Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Happy Belated Birthday to my son Jacob


My oldest son, Jacob, turned 8 years old. We celebrated by going to a restaurant of his choice - Big Boy. Here's a layout I did with him with the kit - Never Ending Story by Marta Designs - I won as a RAK. This layout also got a "Gallery Standout" at Digishop Talk! Woo-hoo.
Today, my 2 youngest boys had dentist appts & they did really well. And no cavities! yeah! And Noah had picture day today. Busy day. I was so tired when I got home, I so wanted to take a nap, but couldn't b/c I couldn't miss Noah's bus.
My kids' school had their open house this Sunday. It was nice - I got to meet the 5th grade teachers for Sydney for next year & the kindergarten teacher for Noah.
Well, I have to keep on my kids to do their homework & me to get scrapping on mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment