Tuesday, May 4, 2010

'til Tuesday

In case you didn't know, my husband got a job out of state. He will be coming home on the weekends, so it is a commuting job. But during the week, I have the 4 kids to myself alone. He flew out Sunday night and the family is trying to adjust not having him around. But ya gotta do, what ya gotta do, right?
Had my IV treatment again today. Long wait, but they were busy. My left arm is still bruised & the vein still tender & swollen. The nurse says it looks like the vein is inflamed.

Also, I joined the scrap competition, so I will be scrapping a lot!
For instance, here's a couple of layouts I did with this new kit "Calm Indigo" by Pasko Creations.




You can get this awesome kit at CoolScrapsDigital - LINK



and at ScraptaBoutic! - LINK - where it's 50% off until May 10.


Also, check out her blog: Pasko's blog to see my pages displayed there, as well as other people, so you can get some ideas. And she has a freebie for you there!







No comments:

Post a Comment