Tuesday, May 25, 2010

'Til Tuesday

Hello all! Good news: my iron level are finally up! They're barely above the normal baseline but still w/n normal range. Bad news: LOST is officially over. Wonderful ending to a fantastic show. It's the only show that I could NOT predict what's going to happen. I loved it. Hard to believe it was on for 6 seasons.

Scrapping news: I got a wonderful new kit "Bouncing Baby Boy" by RK designs. Which is perfect for me since I have 3 boys! It has wonderful papers, colors & elements. Check out my layout:



You can get the get at Designs in Digital - LINK
Designs in Digital is back up. And if you spend $5, you can get their Zoo collab kit free. AND if you spend $10, you get a 2nd collab kit free!!! Check it out LINK
So why not pick up this great kit by RK designs & get some wonderful kits for free while you're at it???? Go shopping & have fun scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment