Monday, November 29, 2010

Happy Cyber Monday Shopping!

And Happy Belated Thanksgiving & Black Friday shopping.  Sorry I haven't been on here in awhile.  I've been really sick.  I got an ear infection and a sinus infection earlier this month.  And for some reason, while I was waiting for my prescriptions to be filled, I pressured the pharmacist into giving me the flu vaccine.  He warned me that it might make me feel worse since my body is already trying to fight these infections.  But I insisted.  I don't know if he was right (probably) or just trying to fight 2 infections, but I felt really horrible for the next couple of weeks.

Good news:  for my birthday, my husband & best friend took me out to Benihana's (Japanese Steakhouse) & to see the musical "Rock of Ages."  The food was excellent & the play was awesome!!!  So loved it.

Thanksgiving was at my brother's house.  Food was great, especially the turkey, gravy, lemonade jello & mashed potatoes (made by me)!

Speaking of Thanksgiving, Designs in Digital has a wonderful Designing Duo collab kit called "Give Thanks" that is perfect for thanksgiving and/or fall photos.




Here's a layout I did with this lovely kit and another for my computer desktop:




I love the elements & papers in this kit.  You can only get it at Designs in Digital.  Link to the kit HERE.  I did the desktop with the template I got for free in their Desktop Challenge.  Here's the link to their monthly challenges forum - DID Challenges.  It's a great site & you earn points for every challenge you do.  And those points add up to coupons!!!!!   Yeah!  Love getting coupons! 
So go shopping & get scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment