Wednesday, December 1, 2010

December 1st already???

Where does the time go???  I can't believe it's December already.  Had a late start today.  I thought I set the alarm, but I guess I didn't (or someone was playing w/the alarm clock).  So, we all overslept & ran around like crazy this morning.  I did get Sydney & Jacob to school on time but Noah was about 15 min late.

I did get my laptop back from the manufacturer to fix it.   I think it worked fine for 1 day & now I'm having the same problems again.  The battery won't charge.  Back to the repair department again.  *sigh*  I am not doing at much computer work on my desktop that I was on my laptop.

But some good news - I did get some photos of our pumpkin picking  scrapped!  I used a new kit by RK Designs called "Pumpkin Patch" and it's soooo cute!!! 



Aren't they great????  I love this kit!  You can purchase it at Designs in Digital HERE or at Digital Design Den HERE or at Digital Scrap Ink HERE.  So go pick up this fantastic kit & get those fall photos scrapped!

No comments:

Post a Comment