Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Wacky Wednesday!

I feel so tired.  Not enough sleep.  Sydney has her Christmas concert last night.  It was soooo nice.  The concert was the 5th-8th grade band, strings & handbells.  It was really nice to see the progression through the grades.  The handbells'  concerts were just lovely!

Speaking of lovely, RK Designs has a lovely new Christmas digiscrap kit out called "Country Christmas."


And she also has a Word Tag set that goes along with this kit:


Here's my layout I did with the kit:


And this is my very first hybrid project!!!  I did try others, but they didn't turn out.


And if you go to her BLOG, she has a coupon for 50% off her products at Designs in Digital only!!!

  So, get the coupon, go shopping & get scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment