Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy New Year!!!! and a must-see gorgeous kit!!!

and belated Merry Christmas!  Did everyone enjoy their holidays?  Was Santa good to you?

Guess what I got - a mini Mac computer!!!  It's taken me awhile to adjust from Windows to Mac.  Sorry I haven't been blogging but I think I'm getting the hang of it.  One thing I noticed is that the hot keys are not the same.  Ctrl+C does not copy like it did in Windows format.  I'm sure I have way more to learn.

Anyways, speaking of Christmas,  Anelia.net is a new designer at Designs in Digital and she has designed a beautiful Christmas kit called "Classic Christmas" and boy, is it gorgeous!


Not only does it have beautiful papers & gorgeous elements, but it also comes with Word Art and alpha.  I made a desktop wallpaper with it:







But honestly, my layouts do not do justice to this lovely kit.  And the designer makes great pages as well.  Come check out her stuff at Designs in Digital and you'll see what I'm talking about.

Link to her store is HERE.  You really got to see her stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment