Friday, January 21, 2011

It's the Weekend!

Been a rough week with kids sick.  Ugh.  And dh having to work a LOT!  Hopefully tomorrow, I'll be able to get some rest.  (probably not)  hehe ;)

Anyways - on to the digiscrapping news!!!  Designs in Digital has a wonderful new collab kit this month called "Wildly Inspired by Music."  It's great for all those photos  we take of our kids in  their Christmas concerts, band performance, dance recitals, plays, etc.  Also perfect for those nights out to see a play (like I did for my birthday).



It's a collaboration by all the designers at Designs in Digital.  I'm including the individual designer's previews so you can get a detailed view of each contribution.










As you can probably guess by now, each designer was inspired by Broadway musical.  That is so great!  And here are my layouts I made with this kit, so far:



I made this pages for a couple of the challenges at Designs in Digital.  Designs in Digital has some great challenges.  Grab a kit, do some challenges, earn points towards a coupon at the store, and voila, you'll have some memories scrapped.  So, get scrapping & have some fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment