Friday, February 25, 2011

It's the Weekend! and a brand new kit by Alissa Jones of Pick a Paper Designs

Well, we're getting a bunch of snow this weekend - how 'bout you?  And I have to help w/the Pancake Breakfast fundraiser at church this Sunday.  Hopefully the roads will be clear by then.

On to the fun stuff!!!  Alissa Jones of Pick a Paper Designs has come out with a new kit "Sprinkles."  It's perfect for all the rainy day photos, wet/water activities, or dark cloud moments.  It's available exclusively at Ninth and Bloom.





Here's my Layout I did with this great kit:


But I have to admit, I didn't design this page by myself.  I had great help from Sanko Studio!  I bought her Circles and Squares template set & used one of the templates.  Just fabulous!  You can buy her template set at Moo Two Designs.

You can pick up the template set HERE and the Sprinkles kit HERE.

So go shopping & get scrapping with these fabulous products.

No comments:

Post a Comment