Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Middle of the week and Enchanted Studio Scraps is back open!!!

Enchanted Studio Scraps is back!  They finished their move to their new server.  Their store, forums and gallery are up and running.  The designers are still adding their kits to the store & the gallery is a totally new set up that may take some time getting use to it.  You do have to re-register all over again, but it's so worth it.

So I've been trying to upload my old layouts to the new gallery & download new kits from the store.

Here is a new kit by Circle of Life Studio, formerly known as Circle of Life Scraps.  It's called "Amazing Love" based on the song that I love.



And some pages and cards I did:





I even used this kit to make Valentine cards for my kids to pass out at school.  Sydney is in 5th grade and said she was too old for those kiddie valentines they sell at the store.  And then she asked me "Can't you just make one on the computer?"
Uhh,  yeah!  That's what I do almost every day!  Why didn't I think of that!

Amazing Love is available exclusively at Enchanted Studio Scraps.  Link to the kit in store is HERE.  Go check out the new site - they have lots of cool challenges.  And for this month only, all challenge points are double!! 

So, why not pick up this beautiful kit, scrap some memories, earn some points & have fun????

No comments:

Post a Comment