Friday, April 8, 2011

It's the Weekend & a great Easter kit by RK Designs

It's been a busy week!  I volunteered at my kids' school library and I also volunteered to help Sydney's class this weekend.  They had squid dissection this week in the science lab.  It was very interesting.  hmmm  maybe I post the photos later  . . . . . . or not. ;)

Better news - RK Designs has a fun Easter kit - Egg Hunt -  perfect for all those Easter photos:  egg coloring, egg hunt, Easter bunny, etc.
You can purchase the kit at Digital Design Den.  And right now, it's 50% off!!!!  Check it out:


Here's some of the layouts I made with this fantastic kit:



Isnt' it a great kit?  Why not get it while it's half off????
Go to Digital Design Den HERE to pick up Egg Hunt by RK Designs.
So go shopping & get scrapping to preserve those memories!

1 comment:

  1. Yikes, squid! You must have a very strong stomach, Angi! Happy Easter if I don't chat with you between now and then. :)

    ReplyDelete