Saturday, June 25, 2011

Happy Birthday Hannah!!!

Happy Birthday to my niece, Hannah!  I love you so much!!!!  XXXXOOOO
Sorry I haven't been blogging much - too much going on.  Maybe I can tell about next week when things calm down.

Some sad news - Enchanted Studio Scraps has suddenly, and unexpectedly, closed.  So, three of my designers have been scrambling for stores to sell.  That's one of the reasons why I haven't been here much.  Why show off my layouts when there's no place to buy them.  Since ESS made all the designers exclusive to their site only - it left the designers w/o any other store to fall back on.

And another store is closing - Two Little Pixels.  They will close at the end of this month.  I think they may be having a closing sale.  So if there's anything you had your eye on, now's the time to get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment