Monday, June 6, 2011

Manic Monday

Just got back from a weekend in Canada.  I am wiped out.  So sleepy.  I'll have to tell more about it later.
In scrapping news, Sanko Studio and Ocean Wide Designs have some new products out.  Sanko Studio has a few new template sets for sale and a great template set bundle!!!
Ocean Wide Designs has a new kit out called "Weekend Fun."







Here are a couple of layouts I made with this fun kit!
This page I made using a template from CT Inspiration Trudy template set by Sanko Studio:


This page I used a template from CT Inspiration Chris template set:


Sanko Studio template sets are sold at Moo Two DesignsBits2Kits and DigiScraps Drive In.

Weekend Fun digiscrap kit by Ocean Wide Designs is sold at Zig Zag Scraps and Two Little Pixels.  So go shopping & get scrapping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment