Saturday, May 3, 2014

Happy iNSD!!!!

I love i NSD! Too bad I had to work most of the day, help get my daughter ready tonight for her special dance and be gone most of the weekend for Confirmation stuff. Anyway, YOU can still enjoy it. Some news. Bee Tree Studios is opening her store at the Scrappy Bee!
Not to mention there's fun stuff going on all weekend long at Scrappy Bee. Check it out in the forum HERE! Bee Tree Studios is an amazing designer. Here is one of her latest kits that I was lucky enough to work - it's called Freeze (think Frozen, recent Disney movie).
That's just the kit. There's more and you can purchase it all in a bundle:
My layout:
Be sure to check out Bee Tree Studios at the Scrappy Bee & have fun scrapping!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Angie,
    Thank you so much for your comment in my blog! You made my day when you said you would like to be part of my CT one day. I felt really, really honored. Right now, I don't think about selling anything, but if I ever do, I will remember you for sure! :D
    Meanwhile, I hope you have lots of fun with my kits!
    Hugs!
    Cintia

    ReplyDelete