Monday, November 9, 2015

Happy DSD!

Happy DSD (Digital Scrapbooking Day)!!! So sorry I've been gone for so long. There were a lot of deaths in my family over the past couple of years. The strain was too much - I couldn't scrapbook anything. I did talk to a Stephen Minister at my church & that helped a lot. You might see some of this in upcoming scrap layouts as I work through my grief and am finally able to do so. I have to let you know that there is a cool collab kit at GDS (Go Digital Scrapbooking) that is FREE - all you have to do is the find the pieces through a scavenger hunt. There are clues to guide you to the pieces. And when you find all the pieces, this is what you get:
You can find the clues to the scavenger hunt HERE! Also there is a storewide sale going on. If you spend $15, you earn the FREE store collab kit.
AND just for DSD, you can get another collab free! Their special DSD collab is only available from November 6-9. It is GIGANTIC!!! It includes the following: 62 papers 130 elements alpha set splats set template worn papers set
Just add this kit to your cart along with $15 worth of products and you will get this collab kit FREE along with our "Take the Time" collab through November 9! You will receive all pieces shown in the previews. Today is the last day - so go do some shopping and get scrapping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment