Saturday, March 11, 2017

It's the Weekend!

Good morning to everyone on this sunny Saturday.  I'm off soon to drive my daughter to SAT prep classes.  So, I have to make this quick.

GingerScraps had some new releases yesterday.  Sorry I didn't post it yesterday - I was on a field trip. Anyways, here are a couple of them that I got to work with:

St. Patrick's Day Templates by Blue Heart Scraps



and Sweet Little Baby Bundle by Ponytails Digital Designs


Here's a layout I created with both products:


 



And another layout I made with a different template but from the same set.  I used a kit by Blue Heart Scraps from the March Buffet section at GingerScraps called "Brighter Days Ahead."



Don't forget to check the "Fresh Baked" products section at GingerScraps - HERE

I hope my layouts inspire you to scrap and preserve those memories.




No comments:

Post a Comment