Monday, March 6, 2017

Manic Monday

First day of a long week.  And today is looking hectic, so it truly will be a Manic Monday for me.  After I drove my 2 older kids to their high schools, I had to get gas and then a quick stop at the organic grocery store to pick up some items in desperate need that I can't buy any place else.  Then off to Trinity, my younger 2 kids' school, to work on the Scrip program.  Then home to eat, caffeine and try not to fall asleep.  I have to be at my daughter's school by 2:30 pm today b/c we have to rush over to my son's high school, which is 15 minutes away.  She's taking an ACT prep class there on Monday afternoons this month.  And then later, it's Parent Teacher conferences at Lutheran NorthWest, so we may as well hang around there.  It's a waste of gas just to drive home & turn around and drive back in 30 minutes.  I know I will be worn out exhausted.

Onto better things that make me smile.   I have another layout to show you about the ColorFest, but this time with different designers but still part of the March Buffet at GingerScraps!



This time the template is designed by Dear Friends Designs and is from the "Color Me Happy" template pack.
The page kit is by Little Rad Trio is the kit is "Left Brain, Right Brain."
I highlighted the tile with a glitter style from Miss Mis Designs' "Mommin' Ain't Easy" Style Pack.

I love this double page template.  I can't wait to print it out.

What I used:




Sorry it's so short today, but I gotta scoot.  I hope you like what you see!

No comments:

Post a Comment