Friday, July 2, 2010

1st Wednesday in July

I hear fireworks going off!  Anyone going to see professional fireworks display???  We plan on going tomorrow night to a local park.  We missed the big display on the Detroit River.  It's the largest fireworks display in North America.  It is awesome.  I just don't feel like I could take the kids without Dave.  Maybe next year.  IMAGES: 2010 Target Fireworks

Scrapping news, Genedes has come out with a new kit "Salade de Fruits" or Fruits Cocktail in English.  It's a neat kit with beautiful colors and many elements that remind me of summer.



Here's a couple of layouts I did with the kit:

It's available at Digital-Crea.fr  here - LINK  It is a french shop but there is a link (british flag) that you can click to translate the website to English.  Also at Digital-Crea.fr, they have a freebie kit every week.  So pick up the freebie kit while you shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment