Tuesday, July 20, 2010

'Til Tuesday

Wow - I can't believe it's been 10 days since I last been here!!!  I am so sorry - I've never been away this long before.  Well, been busy with the kids, laundry and computer issues.  My laptop has been giving me some grief - at times, the battery won't recharge!!!!  Ugh!  And of course, I haven't backed it up either.  So, hopefully tonight I will remember so I won't lose all my stuff!!!

Anyways, scrapping news:  Z Pink Boudoir Designs has come out with a new kit "Glorious Mess."  It is sooo cute!  Perfect for those messy face photos or messy art or messy anything!



Also available for sale are 2 coordinating alphas, a set of word art and a set of quick pages.  But a short time, there is a special offer - a bundle sale - you can get all this for only $10!!!  You save $5.00!!


Here are a couple of layouts I made with this kit:

You can get this kit and/or bundle package at :

My Life and Scrap - LINK
Scrapbooking Mania - LINK
A Moment in Scrap - LINK

So Go shopping and fun scrapping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment