Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Is it Wednesday already?

Again, I'm a week behind!!!  I can't believe it's the end of July already!!!  Well, I did have some computer issues - my laptop stopped charging, even when plugged in!  But tech support helped a lot, so here I am.

Do you have lots of Independence photos???  Neverland Scraps has made a great digital scrap kit "Liberty."  It's beautiful.


Here's a couple of layouts I made with this kit.  As you can see, you can use it for not only 4th of July ( or 1st of July or July 14th) photos.  The first  page you see was just a fun bouncehouse page. 
But I thought the colors were perfect for this kit.

Neverland Scraps sells exclusively at NDISB or Natural Designs in ScrapBooking.  You can get the kit here.  My last layout, I used a template by Neverland Scraps:   Pixie Plate 198 link here - also available only at NDISB.  The store also as a customer appreciation kit.   It's free with any $8 purchase.  So why not go shopping???  Pick up this great kit and wonderful templates and get another kit for free!  Go shopping and have fun scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment