Monday, September 13, 2010

FREE with Purchase Deal!!!

Hi Everyone!  Sorry it's been awhile!  I've been trying to get into the swing of school routines.  Still trying to find my way.  This week, my youngest will be going to preschool at the normal times.  He had a class last week but it was for only one hour with the parents.  Now, this week, it's back on its regular schedule.

But for scrapping news!  At Designs in Digital, not only do they have a whole store collab kit every month but also a duo collab kit by 2 of the designers.  This month's Designing Duo kit is Mad Hatter Tea Party by Sugar Moon Designs and Missy's Bits.  I actually paid full price for this kit because it looked so adorable, I couldn't resist!!!  (Besides, it was only $5.99 and I got another collab kit if I spent only $2.01 more).  Take a look at this wonderful collab kit:






But the doormouse slipped in a free gift with purchase:  8 glitter styles & 2 sparkle brushes!!!


Not only that, but if you buy this kit in September, you'll receive an  8 page 5x7 brag book FREE!!!


What a fabulous deal!  Here's the LINK 
AND if you buy the kit, you can participate in their Featured Designer Challenge at Designs in Digital.  The link to the challenge is HERE.  I love the challenges at Designs in Digital because they have a large variety of them (not just 2-4 challenges) AND you can earn points towards a coupon for shopping!!!

Here's my layout I did for the challenge with this gorgeous kit:


I am so glad I bought this wonderful kit!  You should get it, too, with the extra goodies!  So, go shopping and fun scrapping!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment