Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Wacky Wednesday

Sorry I haven't been around much lately.  Been busy between school & kids.  Sydney made the junior varsity volleyball team at school, so there's practice 4 days a wk to throw into my schedule.

And this week, I had another surgical procedure.  I hope it works this time - I'm tired of being anemic (no pun intended).  Another thing - I'm anemic again, so I have to start up the iron IV treatments.  And my laptop isn't working, so less computer time on top of all that.

On to better stuff - digiscrapping news!  Designs in Digital has a special section of kits, they're Designing Duos!  Two designers get together to make a fantastic collab kit.  RK designs and Lotte + Line designs made a fabulous kit "As the School Bell Rings."  It's perfect for all those back to school photos!  It's only available at Designs in Digital - link HERE


Here's a couple of layouts I made and a desktop calendar:



Remember to get the kit at Designs in Digital HERE  and while you're there, check out the new products on sale at a discount until Friday HERE.  And there are a couple of free kits with qualifying purchases.  So go shopping and get scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment