Monday, September 27, 2010

Manic Monday

Good afternoon everyone!  I hope you all had a good weekend.  I'm fighting a cold & so are my 2 youngest.  Ugh.  I'm feeling better today.  I overdid Thursday.  Took all 4 kids to my daughter's volleyball game & with sitting on the bleachers, I started to feel achy & crampy.  I couldn't stay through the game and had to leave early.  Thank goodness my neighbor across the street has a daughter also on the team; she drove Sydney home after the game.

Today, my 2 older kids are home from school.  School is closed so the staff can attend the funeral of one of the former teachers - Mr. Palmeter.  I pray for comfort for his family.

Just to let you know, Alissa Jones of Pick a Paper Designs has come out with a new kit "Gramercy Park."  Right now, it's only available at Scrapbook Elements HERE  And right now, it's on sale for 25% off!!!



Here's a layout I made with this gorgeous kit:


It truly is a beautiful kit.  LINK to the kit in the store.  Get it while it's on sale!  So, go shopping and get scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment