Saturday, October 23, 2010

Happy Anniversary Mom & Dad!

Today is my parents' 45th wedding anniversary!!!!  Congratulations.  I've been trying to print out an anniversary card that I made digitally but am having problems with my printer.  :(

Sorry it's been so long since I blogged.  As I mention in my last post, I'm going for IV iron infusion treatments three times a week.  And it's taken a toll on me - I've developed an inflammation of the vein in my right forearm.  There's a red swelling under my skin going up my arm.  It hurts & itches due to the skin being pulled from the swelling & the inflammation.  I've had to put warm compresses on it & be sure to take my aspirin for blood clotting.  So, I've been off the computer for awhile due to this & the fact that I've been out of the house every day for some dr appt.

But since it's so close to Halloween, I'd thought I'll show you some halloween pages I digiscrapped!  Chelle's Creations has a kit out called "All Hallow's Eve,"  available only at ScrapMatters - link HERE


Here's a couple of pages I did with this fun kit:



Aren't they cute!  I love these pages.  I had a lot of fun making them.  ScrapMatters link to Chelle's Creations store is HERE.  So go shopping & get scrapping!




No comments:

Post a Comment