Saturday, October 9, 2010

Saturday is Swim Class Day

Today is swim class for my 3 older kids.  My youngest would love to go but he is too young by the class standards.  Maybe in a year or two????  Sydney loves being on the volleyball team, even though they don't have the best winning streak.  But I guess that's what counts.

Other news, I am a guest on Chelle's Creations CT this month.  She has come out with a new kit called "Get Well Soon" for all those photos we take of our bumps & bruises.  And it's on sale for 20% off!



And if you purchase this kit before October 14, you get the WordArt set free!!!!

I made a 2-page spread about Ethan's 1st trip to the ER:

 

You can buy the kit at ScrapMatters only.  Link HERE  Don't forget - you get the Word Art free if you buy the kit before Oct 14.  And check out her blog - she has an add-on freebie there! 

So go shopping & get scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment