Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Wacky Wednesday!

 Howdy! Howdy!  Howdy!  Can you tell I've been watching Toy Story???  LOL  I am sooo busy this week, I don't know how I'm going to make it.  It's the book fair this week at my older kids' school, so I'm helping out with that.  And my iron IV treatment is changed from once a wk for 6 wks to 3X a wk for 2 wks!!!  And that's this week and next.  And the fall party is this Saturday and I still have to get the kids' costumes for it.  And my FIL is coming to visit this Saturday as well.  And I'm volunteering at my other son's school Friday morning, then rushing to my IV treatment.  And I'm fighting an upper respitory infection.  I need help.

In Scrapping News, Tinks Trinket's has a new digiscrap kit out "Girlie with a Touch of Girlie" at Designs in Digital.  Link HERE  And it's on sale for 30% off!!!


Here's a couple of layouts I did with the kit.  I don't think my pages do the kit justice.  It really is an adorable scrap kit.  I made these layouts for some challenges.  I love the pinks & browns.  I think it's great even for a tomboy like my daughter.



Designs in Digital is a great digi scrap site.  They're got all these new challenges.  And completing challenges means earning points towards a coupon for shopping!!!!  Yes!!!  So excited!

And they're having a Speed Scrap tonight!  Check it out!  I plan on being there!

And there's a prize for completing the Speed Scrap!  Here's a peek:

I Love what I can see so far!  Can't wait to see the rest!  So c'mon over to Designs in Digital tonight!!!  Hope to see ya there!  Oh, and while you're there - check out their store.  New products are 30% today!

No comments:

Post a Comment