Thursday, June 17, 2010

Happy Belated Birthday Paul!

Yesterday was my brother's birthday & his in-law's anniversary.  The strange coincidence is that his in-law's wedding anniversary is the day after mine (month & day, that is, not year) and their dating anniversary is the day before mine - or vice versa.  I think there' some karma or fate going on here.

Anyways, I didn't get a chance to post yesterday b/c of my youngest son's appt, grocery shopping, shopping for teacher/bus drivers' gifts & my middle son's ice cream social at school to celebrate his last day of school.  It was a long day & my feet were so sore afterwards.  I think I fell asleep on the couch.

But I did call my brother to wish him a happy birthday.


And speaking of birthdays, last year we went to celebrate my husband's frat brother's birthday.  It was very nice & a lot of fun!




I made the layouts with this new kit called "Tee Time."  It's a collab kit by NeverLand Scraps and Haynay Designs.  You can get the kit at NDISB - LINK
or at ScrapMatters - LINK

I made this pages with templates made by NeverLand Scraps.  I used "Pixie Plate #168" and "Pixie Plate #169."  They're so cute, I couldn't resist buying them.  I got them at NDISB - Link to NeverLand's Scrap store.   BTW, NDISB stands for Natural Designs in ScrapBooking.

This kit is great for Father's Day, masculine birthdays or any fun.  So, go shopping & get scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment