Monday, June 28, 2010

Monday, Monday

I can't believe it's more than 5 days since I blogged!!!  It's been such a busy week.  We had TWO vacation bible camps (VBC) for the kids.  One at our church, Trinity, in the morning and one at another church at night.  And doing errands in between has made the week fly by! 


Since my parents took my two older kids up north with them to their cabin, I'm getting a little reprieve.  Last night, I had my godson spend the night - he's Noah's best friend.  So, today, I only have 3 kids - a little break. ;)


As for scrapping news, I got a new collab kit by Cali Designs and Azur Scraps called "In the Shade of an Oasis."  Heres'a couple of layouts I did with the kit:




It's a wonderful kit filled with beautiful pages and elements.  And it's on sale 50% off right now!!!  LINK 
It's a Scrapbird and right now, they're having lots of sales!  In fact, Cali Designs has 50% off everything in her store until June 30.  LINK  And not only that, but she has a special going on - you can buy her whole store for only $25!!!  All kits, quick pages, and including CU items.  It's a great deal.  Get it while you can.  LINK


Also, she some freebies to celebrate her birthday!  Go to ScrapBird.com and check it out!  And if you spend $10 at ScrapBird, they have beautiful kit you get FREE!!!  So, go shopping, get fabulous deals and have fun scrapping!!!!!  I know I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment