Saturday, June 19, 2010

It's the Weekend!

It's Saturday and it looks like another bright, sunny day.  And my niece's birthday party is today.  Have a great party, Hannah!


I scrapped a photo of my niece with my uncle with this great kit "See How They Grow."  It's a wonderful collab kit at Designs in Digital.  LINK  They have the best collab kits - full of elements, alphas and papers.  This kit even has a template.



Here's a page I made with the above template from the May Collab kit:




I made the page with June's collab kit "Happy Anniversary" from the wonderful, talented designers at Desgins in Digital.   LINK   
  Their collab kits are HUGE!!!  Look what you get!


Here's another page I made with this kit:


Right now, if you spend $15 or more in the shop, you can get this gorgeous kit FREE!!!    LINK
And if you spend $10, you can get their designing duo collab kit "Scoops" FREE as well.   LINK

 So, that's 2 FREE kits for $15!!!  What a great deal!


Go shopping and happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment