Friday, August 13, 2010

Friday Finally!

We got back today from St. Louis.  Very hot & humid.  I don't think I'll go back during summer anytime soon.

Scrapping news:  AnDi Designs is now selling at DigiScraps Drive In and Digital Scrapbooking Studio.  I don't know when Divine Digital will be back up.  But AnDi Designs is still making kits.  Here's a new one called Summer Garden: 


Here's a couple of layouts I made:


As you can see, you can use this kit for various photos, not just flowers.  It is such a pretty kit.  You can get it at DigiScraps Drive In HERE and DSS HERE.  So go shopping & get scrapping!

1 comment:

  1. I love both layouts but I really like the 2nd one with the polka-dot background and the awesome cluster around the photo - love it! :)
    You can check out my digi-scrap blog here if you get a chance.
    Hope you are having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete