Friday, August 20, 2010

It's Friday!!! News of a unbelievable sale!!!

Sorry it's been so long in posting.  We got back from St. Louis last week and I haven't been able to catch up.  I've been trying to do mounds of laundry and multiple of dr/dentist/etc. appts.  I pretty much averaged one appt a day this week.  Good news - our teeth are all great - no cavities.  Bad news, my daughter needs a consult with a orthodontist.  ugh.

Really great news:  Pasko Creations has come out with a couple of new kits.  Sorry I've been so lax in letting you know earlier.  But the bright side is that she is having a HUGE sale at Cool Scraps Digital:  60% off!!!  And if you spend $8 at their store, you can get a collab kit free!  Link HERE

Here's a couple of her new kits:





And here's a couple of layouts  I made with these kits:


At 60% off, her kits are only $1.40 each!  Unbelievable deal!  What a fantastic sale.  So go shopping at Cool Scraps Digital and fun scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment