Monday, August 30, 2010

Maniac Monday

I can't believe it's the end of August (well, almost).  My two older kids start school tomorrow!!!  I can't believe school is already here!  And my younger two start school after Labor Day.  So, I'm scrambling to get label all the school supplies and get the mountain of books covered.  My husband was supposed to cover the books, but he decided to mow the lawn instead.  To me, the lawn could have waited a couple of days - getting the books covered CAN'T!  So, I'm a little peeved (well, more than a little since he left for out of state & I'm the one stuck with covering the books & labeling all the supplies.)

Better get on to scrap news to get me into a better mood.  Genedes has a new kit out - Pirate.  Here's a couple of layouts I did with the kit.  I love how these pages turned out:





You can get this kit at Digital-Crea.fr - Link HERE    And Digital-Crea.fr has a couple of free kits right now.  One of the free kits is only available until Sept 1st.  So go get while you can.  Have fun shopping and scrapping.

No comments:

Post a Comment