Sunday, April 25, 2010

End of the Weekend

Rough weekend - fighting over a sinus infection. Never fun, draining my energy & the coughing keeping me up at night.

Good side - Sydney got to sing in an awesome concert at church; an annual InterCity Ministries series. There were a few choirs from other Lutheran churches in Detroit & some high school bands. All very good.

And I'm participating in the Site CT contest at Scrappity Doo Dah. And I made it the second round!!! But I don't think I'll make to the third. There are so many wonderful scrappers out there, much better than me.

Here are my layouts:



Enjoy the rest of the weekend! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Those are fabulout layouts! You totally deserved to go on. Don't be so unoptimistic about moving ahead next round--you might surprise yourself. :)

    ReplyDelete