Monday, April 19, 2010

Monday, Monday

Hello Everyone. I know, I know; I title every Monday post like this. I love that song from the Mamas & the Papas. What can I say? ;)

Rough morning. My 2 older kids missed the bus so I had to drive them to school today. I went to pick up the rest of my prescriptions only to find they never filled the allegraD that I need now b/c allergy season is in full swing for me. I feeling congested - yuck. Tomorrow - another IV treatment.

On a brighter note, here's a scrap page I did at a speed scrap at Gingersnaps. I used AnDi Designs' Underland kit. She made it in response to the new movie, Alice in Wonderland's nickname Underland by the director, Tim Burton. It's a cute kit. Check my earlier posts to see another page I did with a photo of Alice leaning more to the Alice in Wonderland theme.

This new layout shows how you can use this kit in other ways than Alice. So it really is more versatile. You can only get it at Divine Digital. link: http://www.divinedigital.com/boutique/product.php?productid=17595&cat=0&page=1




Have fun with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment