Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I want to go to Disney!!!

With my neighbor going to Disney & seeing photos & layouts of Disney. I want to go again!!! :(

Maybe I should just scrap the hundreds of photos I have from our last trips instead. ;)

Here's a new kit "Royal Adventure" by Alissa Jones - PickaPaper Designs. You can only get the kit at Scrapbook Elements. link: http://store.scrapbook-elements.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=&products_id=20534
She had the cutest elements and papers. And there's the dresses elements with matching hangers! Adorable. I used the dress & hanger in the 2nd page.





Sydney was cute & sweet at that age. I miss it! Have fun scrappin'!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, can you please tell me where I can buy this kit, I would love to have it please email me, Thanks!

    ReplyDelete