Wednesday, April 21, 2010

More Disney pics & Exciting news from Designs in Digital!!!

From Designs in Digital: A National Scrapbooking Day Celebration!! Starts Friday, April 30 through Sunday, May 2. Saturday, May 1 at 1 pm EST, there will be a very exciting game of Bingo!! Winner gets a $50 gift certficate to Designs in Digital!!! Unbelievable!! Get the Free Bingo template at Designs in Digitals with the rules. Upload your completed Bingo card to the gallery at Designs in Digital by Friday, April 30 to play. I definitely plan on being there!

Speaking of Designs in Digital, I've been accepted to another CT for RK Designs. I like her designs, so when I saw her CT call, I had to apply. Here's a layout I did with her kit, Zoo Baby, that I actually bought awhile ago.




Have fun scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment